Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The other awesome news



What a night! Not only did we get amazing news today, but when I got home, I was catching up on my blogs, and I can't even believe this, I WON SOMETHING! GreyGillFish, who takes the most amazing pictures ever, had a contest. It was a raffle, and all I had to do to enter was to comment. I don't actually know what I won, but oh my god, she said something would arrive on my doorstep, and I bet it's this:



Actually, she might have a hard time dropping those off at the post office for me, so I probably won this:



HHHhhhmmmm...I don't know what I won, but the best gifts were the pictures of her beautiful daughter holding up my name as the winner. Seriously, you have to check these pictures out. They are too cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/Fat-Man-photos/Fat%20Photos/IAteIt2.jpg



Or maybe you won this.

greygillfish said...

HAHA! I am cracking up!

Yes, the washer and dryer might be hard to ship, but I will gladly ship my broken washer that you have to start with a pair of pliers. It is ALL yours if you would like!

Second, Matt Damon just left my house this morning and told me he was madly in love with me, so he is now TAKEN! That is just too bad for you!

E-mail me @ greygillfish at gmail dot com and I will send your gift.

I am glad my post was able to brighten your day, but I am sure nothing made you happier than getting the wonderful news at Duke.

Thanks for the laugh this morning! Have a great day!

Shannon said...

You are so funny!!!

Cristin said...

You won't see Matt on your doorstep... he's tied up in my closet... sorry!

Congrats on whatever you won!