Monday, October 20, 2008

Glamorous!



I just laughed so hard I cried. And I was driving, so crying, while doubled over with laughter does not equal safety first. We made it home alive anyway. What I would have given to have my camera with me, because it takes video clips. Oh I can think of many things I would have given up for a recording of this one, including my right arm, my first born, and my wine for a year. (well, actually, let's not get carried away). Anyway, there we were, ALL of us, in the van, and "Glamorous" came on the radio. by Fergie. It's kind of an old song now, so the kids were all excited, and saying how they haven't heard this one in ssssooooo long. So I cranked it up, and the next thing I know, EVERYONE is singing at the top of their lungs. Including Jake and Josh's little voice "....So if you aint got no money take your broke butt home!" At the top of their lungs, and Andrew, who usually lets the girls take center stage. Well, we didn't know it, but Andrew has opera talent. I am so serious right now. Rick said we needed to look into getting him in chorus. He can quiver his voice. So there he was, more like a work of art than hip-hop. Drawn out, voice quivering, holding the note, yet still on beat. "G. L. A. M. O. R. O. U. S." It was beautiful. And I died laughing I almost peed myself.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is great! I wish you had video documentation.