Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I am still alive



I know it has been a long time, but I am still here!!!

Today is election day. I voted, and am glad to say that in my little area, I did not need to wait in line.

The kids voted at school yesterday. All but Josh, which I don't understand, but the rest of them voted. In Brooke, Brittney, and Andrew's classes, Obama won. In Kyley, Rainia, and Jake's classes, McCain won. I was actually surprised, because we live in SUCH a republican area. So even in this area, in the elementary schools, it seems to be split.

As Rick and I were leaving, the kids were reminding us who to vote for (In case we needed help) Jake and Josh wanted to go with us, but we were afraid that there would be long lines. Turns out there were not. I am so glad that our kids are so involved and opinionated about this.

No comments: