Thursday, April 17, 2008

Parenting and Tears

Written 2/6/2008

It has been a good day, although we are dealing with some behavior issues with one of the girls at school. Nothing major, but it seems like lately the teacher phone calls are getting more frequent, and the grades are getting worse. I wonder if she is just being herself, or if she is trying to get attention. In such a large family, with the health issues on top of it, I will always wonder how the kids are affected. They usually amaze me with how well they handle everything.

I, on the other hand, am not handling things too well these days. I had an emotional breakdown two nights in a row. One because the cat bowl was missing, and the other because one of the kids moved the clothes that I had just folded and it took me 30 min. to find them. I actually cried over both of these things. Talk about misplaced emotion.

No comments: