Monday, June 16, 2008

When God can help us crazy Yankees

I was recently going through the pictures on my cell phone. I Love being able to take pics with my phone, as it is ALMOST always with me.

I found this lovely pic, that I took last summer on our vacation to VT. We had to do laundry at a laundry mat, because had we packed enough clothes for 9 people for 2 weeks, we would not have been able to fit in the van. As it was, we had to tow a little U-haul trailer to fit our stuff. So there we were, at a laundry-mat in VT, when we saw this. Rick said that this one picture alone, taken from my hometown, finally explained everything about me.




I also found this lovely picture, taken here in my southern town, and now I know why I haven’t won the lottery. Obviously I said that prayer was when he was off duty.

No comments: