Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Who needs sleep?

Written 5/20/08

Can I vent for a minute?







I'll take that as a yes.


This week SUCKS!!!!! I mean, our lives are always hectic, but someone needs to put me out of my misery this week.

Mon: 8:00- kids to school, to the shop to work, had to get the girls some clothes for their allstar gymnastics tryouts at walmart, at my job at 2:00, out at 5:35, met Rick at the Gym (gymnastics) at 5:45, home at 8:00, dinner, bathtime, and bed.

I missed my first IEP meeting for Andrew, which was at 2:00. They usually schedule these for Fri. because I dont work Fri. but they couldn't get us in until Mon. Rick had to leave the gym, pick up the boys at daycare, and get pizza for dinner.

Tue: This is EOG (end of grade test) week for the kids, which means a hot breakfast instead of their usual cereal. Rick cooked this morning, I will get up and do the breakfast duty tomorrow morning.

8:00- kids to school, Rick and I had errands to run in the morning, and an appointment at 11:00. had to get some stuff for my job, back to the shop at 2:00, off to my job at 2:30. out at 5:30. Pick up boys, meet Rick at the Gym at 5:50. Home at 8:00. Grocery Store for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and yogurt because it was SO LATE! dinner, bed.

Wed. and Thur. I have to Proctor for the EOG's at my school, which means I will be dropping my kids off at 7:30, so that I can get to my school at 8:00, and stay there all day, walking around a silent classroom, watching students NOT cheat on their tests. I will not be allowed to sit down. In case in that 5 sec. that I rest my legs, one of those crafty 12-yr.-olds breaks out a answer sheet.

Thurs: my job takes a field-trip, with all the other programs like mine, which means that instead of dealing with 25 fresh out of testing, restless, wild, middle-school aged kids, I will get to enjoy 150 of them. I will get out of work at 5:45, and then rush to get to the boys tee-ball game at 6:15.

Fri, one of the kids has an ENT dr. app. I don't know which one, and I don't CARE!

These days of not sitting down or taking a breath until 9:00 at night are going to KILL me!

Did I mention that I can't wait for this school year to end?

No comments: