Monday, September 15, 2008

learnin how ti talk.

The e-mail I received from Compleat Rehab on Sat.:


Heidi. I am so sorry for your experience. I will call and further investigate this.

Regards,

______________
______________
______________



The email I sent to them today, following my conversation with them:


Thank-you for finding a spot for my son. I am sure that having the treatment from your program will help him dramatically.

Sincerely,

Heidi Underhill


Somehow they found Joshua a spot! And, it's not with the "new" speech-therapist either. They found an opening with one of their "old" therapists. I'm guessing they magically had an opening appear this week, because there is no way they would have had an opening THREE MONTHS AGO! When we got the doctor's order.

When I told Josh, he said "toomawo? wa?"
"Remember," I answered, "So that they can help you talk. It'll be just you and me."
"YAY!!!"

No comments: