Saturday, September 27, 2008

Politics and Gas



Political Debate:

This is my conclusion: If you are watching the pol. debate, you already have a good idea of who you are voting for. The debate will confirm your decision. If you are not watching, chances are you really don't care, and the debate will not matter anyway. So, people must watch for entertainment purposes only. Although I did hear of a debate party with good food. Only catch was you had to take a shot everytime you heard the words "change", and "economy". Needless to say I didn't go.

On another note, Josh was VERY gassy at his last speech therapy app. And people say parents embarass their kids? I was impressed by the fact that he continued to say "scuze me." He doesn't do that at home. But then he got bored, and wanted to get out of the rest of the session. He asked to go to the bathroom, but I told him no. And that he only had 5 more min. This is when he got very excited and stated
"But I haf ta poooooop weawwy, weawwy badwy. Tat's wa I keep on fawtin n fawtin." The therapist cracked up at this, and I was mortified, and didn't know what to say.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I don't think the parents get to embarrase their kids until they are at least 10. That gives them the first ten years to really give us reasons to get back at them. My oldest quietly passed gas in a store while we were Christmas shopping. He also quietly said 'excuse me'. Then he very loudly announced 'Hey Mom, I said excuse me for my butt!' Much to the entertainment of the other shoppers.